- When you visit this website www.onbalacecounselling.com, you agree that you are over the age of 18 and you are willing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. (If you are younger, then you will have to get your parent/legal guardian to sign on the forms that will be sent to you). If you don’t accept this agreement, you should not continue to visit this website.
- Once you connect with the form on this website, you will be sent a contract form to the email address you have provided. Sessions can only start once these forms are completed and received by On Balance Counselling. The Counsellor reserves the right to be able to determine whether or not she can assist you, as well as the length of time for therapy.
- The assistance does not extend to tech services, i.e. you are responsible for the smooth running of your device (laptop, desktop, mobile phone) and wi-fi services at your end.
- Please note that the Counsellor has the right to refuse service at any stage of therapy. While she will try to be flexible to meet your needs with regard to timings, it will be your responsibility to attend the session on time. This will be fixed in advance at a mutually convenient time. As technology is not always reliable, it is advisable that you are ready in advance to start the session on time.
- Each session conducted will last for about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Please note that the Counsellor will start at the designated time and wait in the meeting for not more than 15 minutes after the session has started. Failure to come on within that time, will be considered a no-show and will be considered as a session. An email will be sent to notify you that the meeting is closed.
- You are required to give a 24-hour notice of amendment/cancellation of a session without which the session will be deemed cancelled. We understand that emergencies can happen, but we request consideration from you so that the time allocated can be utilised for somebody else.
- If you do not turn up for a session and have not cancelled/postponed it, then it is considered a no-show and you will be charged for that session.It is important that you communicate with the Counsellor if you wish to suspend sessions by providing a valid reason.
- If there is no communication of more than a month (of the last session) then therapy would be considered as terminated. After that it will be considered starting afresh.
- The Counsellor can assist Clients with general wellness concerns, not severe mental illness, or long-term addictions. There are a number of concerns that she may not be able to provide support for and this is at the discretion of the Counsellor.
- It is your responsibility as a visitor to this site to not share the information contained in this site to other parties. The information on this site is the property of On Balance Counselling and www.onbalancecounselling.com and is not owned by any other party.
- It is important to engage in respectful communication with the Counsellor at all times. This applies to all email and written communication as well. Any disrespectful, inappropriate or unacceptable comments on the website or any other social media platform will be deleted accordingly. Any such behaviour could mean that On Balance Counselling could terminate the services of the Client with immediate effect and ask the client to leave the social media in question.
- Any issue that may arise, should be brought directly to the attention of the Counsellor in the email address provided.
- On Balance Counselling takes no responsibility for the behaviours of others using any of our platforms.
- It is the endeavour of On Balance Counselling to be professional in all dealings with members of the public that they wish to serve, in all their platforms and services. Hence, it is essential that all Clients also respect and ensure the same.
Terms and Conditions
This page sets out the Terms and Conditions you need to be aware of when using this website. Please take a moment to read them as they set out your rights and obligations.